29th May 2019, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in KCAET-Trivandrum?

I am interested to do Diploma in Agriculture from KCAET-Trivandrum. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Advance Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 02:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in KCAET-Trivandrum?

The thing I would like to let you know is that KCAET ( Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology) does not offer diploma in Agriculture degree course so no question about the eligibility for the same course is valid.

Further, courses of education by KCAET are as below :-

* B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering).

* M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering).

* PHD (Agricultural Engineering).

* B.Tech (Food Engineering).

For details regarding the various courses offered by KCAET, you can refer to the link www.kcaet.ac.in.
31st May 2019, 03:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in KCAET, Trivandrum are as mentioned:-
Candidate must have completed their Senior Secondary Education(10th) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science from a recognised Educational board.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in Senior Secondary Education.
31st May 2019, 05:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in KCAET-Trivandrum is given below :-

Candidate should have qualified 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board of education.

The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

For more details visit on https://kcaet.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?