29th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore?

I am interested to do Diploma in Agriculture course from Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

1st April 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agriculture in Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Agriculture course from Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Agriculture in Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore is a pass in 12th standard examination in Science or Vocational agriculture group. Students should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology / Home Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry or Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics subjects or Vocational agriculture group in the 10+2 to study the Diploma in Agriculture in Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?