12th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Suitable stream in Diploma for girls?

Respected sir,

my daughter has passed ssc exams with 75% and i want her to do diploma courses but i am confused with field she should take . I am interested in computer engineering willit be right choice for her. please guide me for the same

14th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable stream in Diploma for girls?

Yes, whatever the decision you have taken is right. I strongly recommend "Diploma in Computer Science Engineering" especially for Girls. Remember, there are other good streams available apart from Computer Science Engineering and here is the recommended list of Diploma Streams for Girls.

>> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

>> Diploma in Computer Engineering

>> Diploma in Information Technology

>> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

>> Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

I do not say that other streams namely Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering, Leather Technology, Automobile Engineering, Textile Engineering are not good as far as Career options are concerned. But As far as girls work place is concerned, I strongly suggest you to join your daughter either in "Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering" or "Diploma in Computer Science Engineering".
15th March 2015, 12:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

All the streams available in Diploma course are suitable for both Boys and Girls. Most suitable Diploma courses for girls are mentioned below :-
--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Girls can opt for any of the above mentioned courses in which they are interested as they are most suitable to them. Since, you are interested in Computer Science Engineering, definitely it is the right choice for her to do Diploma course.
22nd August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i pass out 2 with 88%..iam very much interested in science stream.But i don't want to be a doctor/engineer.iam very much confused about my career.iam also a muslim girl.so please suggest me a good course
6th March 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is completed 6th class in C.B.S.E school and my relatives are suggesting me to join her in state syllabus school for a better career.

Shall i do as they suggested or let my daughter study C.B.S.E syllabus

Which one should i choose?
20th March 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my 10th now after 10 days and everyone is asking me what you want to do in future. I want to do diploma in electrical and electronics. but everyone says there is no scope for girls in that. so I just want to know that do really girls don't have scope in it?
31st May 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th board with 69% and i want to do diploma which branch is suitable for me as i am a girl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?