29th March 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore for BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st April 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore for BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed all subjects in academic stream of the qualifying examination with 10+2 years of schooling under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Government of Tamil Nadu / CBSE / Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination / other State Government Boards / other International Boards with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Computer Science subjects are eligible to study the BTech (Agricultural Information Technology) course in the Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore. Duration of the BTech (Agricultural Information Technology) is four years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

1st April 2019, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?

You need to have a class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board to become eligible for the said course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you have got the preparation for the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college through counselling.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?