16th August 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agro Journalism in Loknete Mohanrao Kadam College of Agriculture, Sangli?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Agro Journalism from Loknete Mohanrao Kadam College of Agriculture, Sangli. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th June 2019, 08:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agro Journalism in Loknete Mohanrao Kadam College of Agriculture, Sangli?

Diploma in Agro Journalism is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Agro Journalism course is 1 year. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Agro Journalism in Loknete Mohanrao Kadam College of Agriculture, Sangli is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Agro Journalism is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th class as well as written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?