7th January 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro-Polytechnic Center?

I want to do Diploma in Fisheries Technology from Agro-Polytechnic Center. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

12th January 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro-Polytechnic Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Fisheries Technology from Agro-Polytechnic Center. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Minimum qualifications required to study the Diploma in Fishery Science in the Agro Polytechnic Centre is a pass in 10+2 Science stream or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum marks required for the SC/ST students are 40% to study the Diploma in Fishery Science in the Agro-Polytechnic Centre. Duration of the Diploma in Fishery Science is two years in the Agro Polytechnic Centre. The details are available at the Agro Polytechnic Centre website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?