12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. 5% weightage will be given to candidates who are law graduates for the admission to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The Indian Law Institute, Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?