12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System admission in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

I want to apply for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course from Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System admission in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course from Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Candidates holding a Graduate Degree in any discipline can apply for the admission to the PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. 5% weightage will be given to the candidates who are law graduates in the admission. Admission to the PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?