12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course from Indian Law Institute-Delhi. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course from Indian Law Institute-Delhi. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. Those who have passed graduation in any branch can apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. Admission to the PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi is made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. 5% weightage will be given candidates who are law graduates. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?