16th April 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

20th April 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed 10th standard examinations from a recognized board with at least 35% marks are eligible to study the 3 year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in the Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or 2 years ITI course are admitted to the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course through lateral entry admission. They are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course.
21st April 2019, 04:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

=> Diploma in Architectural Assistantship is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> A class 12th class pass candidate is also eligible to appear for the course.

=> The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years.
3rd May 2019, 12:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Eligibility criteria for doing the Architectural Assistantship from Moderator Gnanadson Polytechnic college are applicants should pass the 10,+2 Science Stream with mathematics from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?