5th June 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Salem Polytechnic College?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in Salem Polytechnic College? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this college. Kindly tell me asap.

9th June 2019, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Salem Polytechnic College?

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Salem Polytechnic College is pass certificate in 10th / High School Examination or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Duration of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship is full time 3 years.

For details;
www.salempolytechnic.edu.in
9th June 2019, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Salem Polytechnic College?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board if you are looking for a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at Salem Polytechnic College. Admission will be on merit which will be decided through polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state.

Hence, if you want to get admission at your choice of college then you need to perform excellently in the entrance exam so that you can get admission through counselling based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?