5th June 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in Salem Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from Salem Polytechnic College. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this college?

23rd July 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in Salem Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from Salem Polytechnic College. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this college?

There is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in the Salem Polytechnic College. Admission to the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is done on the basis of marks secured in the 10th standard board examination (Mathematics and Science subjects). Duration of the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is 3 years in the Salem Polytechnic College and the course is approved by the AICTE. The Salem Polytechnic College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?