10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture in Noida International University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Architecture from Noida International University. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course?

14th September 2019, 08:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture in Noida International University?

The eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Architecture in Noida International University is 10th passed in science group with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as a mandatory subject. You must have attained the age of 17 years.

The admission to Diploma in Architecture in Noida International University is through Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh.

You would need to appear in the entrance examination and then had to register on the website through https://niu.nopaperforms.com/ through your valid personal email address and then you have to confirm and verify your email address. Once you are done, you can proceed to fill the application form and uploading the documents.
15th September 2019, 11:27 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture in Noida International University?

The first thing I would like to let you know that Noida International University does not offer Diploma in Architecture degree course and therefore your query stands invalid.

But, in general, the basic qualification required to pursue Diploma in Architecture course is a Class 10th i.e; Matriculation with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognised board.

For details regarding different courses offered at Noida International University along with its eligibility, you can refer to the link https://niu.edu.in/courses-fee/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?