10th September 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Architecture course in Noida International University?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Architecture course in Noida International University. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

14th September 2019, 10:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Architecture course in Noida International University?

The candidates studying Diploma in Architecture course in Noida International University will have plenty of options to choose from in terms of their career point of view.

You cans start your career in interior designing, construction designing, teaching or assistant architect etc.

You can become a Layout Designer, Interior Designer, Automotive designer, Assistant Architect, Teacher etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?