13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling from Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

24th November 2018, 09:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai is;

You must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible.

You have completed graduation and post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.

For more details;
http://uniaviation.com/UAA/courses.php#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?