7th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Tasia

How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?

My nephew has done ITI. Now he would like to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government college. What is the procedure for it? When can he get application forms for it for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  2. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  3. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  4. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  5. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  6. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  7. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  8. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  9. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed? -- [New]
  10. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  11. How many seats are there in government college of Jharkhand Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  13. Jharkhand Polytechnic application form sale date?
  14. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  15. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  17. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the last date of issue of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
23rd November 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?

Dear Sir,
I am residing at Chakradharpur, Jharkhand. I want to do a course of Polytechnic under Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College. Plz. advice me to rearding and admination details regarding this.
Thanking you.
Samaresh Roy, CKP,Chaibasa,JHARKHAND.
E.mail: [email protected]
16th May 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?

sir my name is hrisab kumar mahto and i have got 4583 rank in polytechnic exam 2014 of category BC II. could you tell me what is the minimum mark or rank to get admission into polytechnic college in jharkhand??????????
17th May 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

what is it that persons who leave school with 10 are 12 subjects cannot get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?