28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance from Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  5. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which kind of institution can I choose to get approximately 1 to 4 lakh per month in MBA?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  9. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
31st July 2018, 08:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Banking and Finance are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10th /12th/ graduation from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.

You can get admission directly as well as though entrance examination.
21st October 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?

When admission opened for banking and finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?