12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  3. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  6. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  7. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  8. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  10. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  13. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Options other than medical or engineering after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  17. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
15th November 2018, 04:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

** Diploma in Banking & Finance is a Diploma level Banking course.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Diploma in Banking & Finance course is 50%.

BEST JOBS

** Corporate Banking

** Financing Sector

** Auditing Departments

** Educational Institutes

** Banking Sector

** Credit Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?