25th September 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune is given below:

Those candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent with a Diploma or Degree in Allied Health Technology or Engineering or equivalent or work experience of 2 years in related field of Medical Technology or students in the final year of degree programs in Medical Technology or Allied Health Sciences. Duration of the course is one year – part time.

Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?