25th September 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune for Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

26th September 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune for Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune. They have to appear for the Entrance Examination and PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Written Ability Test) for the admission to study Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email. Admission process will be completed after verification of all documents and payment of 1st installment of academic fees. Candidates can find the details on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?