15th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

19th July 2019, 12:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri is the candidate should have passed graduation in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Diploma in Blood Banking Technology is 50%. The duration of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?