15th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

I want to do Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course from Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri. I would like to know if there is any entrance exams for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

21st July 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course from Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri. I would like to know if there is any entrance exams for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Candidates have to appear for the written test and personal interview conducted by the Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Siliguri for the admission to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with science stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course in the Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Siliguri. Duration of the Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course is one year. Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Siliguri website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?