15th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee of the Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course which is available in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 12:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri is Rs.34800 per year.

The course duration of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute Siliguri is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ward No. 41, Holding No. 261/2552, Jyoti Nagar, Near Lions Blood Bank and Ulka Ground
Siliguri, West Bengal 734005, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?