24th April 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Sir, I want to join ISBM-Jaipur for studying Advanced Diploma in Construction Management. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

29th April 2019, 06:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Course duration of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur is one year in regular mode and 3 months in fast track mode. Course of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management covers the following topics;

Construction Management.

Project Management.

Material Management.

Personnel Management

Safety Management

For details;
https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
1st May 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join ISBM-Jaipur for studying Advanced Diploma in Construction Management. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

The ISBM – Advance Diploma in Construction Management course structure is given below:

Project Management
Construction Management
Material Management
Safety Management
Personnel Management

The ISBM – Advance Diploma in Construction Management duration is 1 year (regular mode) – 3 months in fast track mode.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
1st May 2019, 05:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Advanced Diploma in Construction Management is a career-oriented course.
Please find below the course structure of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur.

1) General Management.
2) Construction Management.
3) Project Management.
4) Material Management.
5) Personnel Management.
6) Safety Management.

Advanced Diploma in Construction Management is a one year course.
2nd May 2019, 12:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The course structure of Advanced Diploma in construction Management is Construction Management, Project management, Material Management, Personnel Management, Safety Management.

The duration of the course is for one Year.

Official website - https://www.isbm.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?