13th May 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

17th May 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College;

You must be a MBBS graduate from a recognized university/institute.

You must have cleared NEET-PG in order to be eligible.

Official website link is given below;
lhmc-hosp.gov.in
18th May 2019, 03:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Lady Hardinge Medical College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 level of education from a recognised educational board with Science and Biology subject for Undergraduate course.
Or,
Candidate who are applying for Post-graduate course need to have MBBS Degree from a recognised University.
18th May 2019, 11:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study a Diploma in Child Health at Lady Hardinge Medical College is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with science and biology from a recognized board.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of common entrance test.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
20th May 2019, 10:47 AM
Rahimaan

eligible to apply for the course:--

Successful qualification of MBBS from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils.

A minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of MBBS.

Successful completion of a 1-year long compulsory rotating internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?