27th February 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I discontinue diploma course and do B.Tech by completing intermediate which I left before?

Sir/Mam, I am shiva I completed my intermediate MPC but failed in Maths subject so I joined diploma but now I want to write my intermediate failed subject and join B.Tech and discontinue diploma is it possible? Can you please guide me on this?

3rd March 2017, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I discontinue diploma course and do B.Tech by completing intermediate which I left before?

If you can pass that maths subjects now, then surely you can apply for engineering entrance exam for B.Tech admission. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

You can discontinue your diploma, if you are not interested in it. Just make sure you have class 12th qualification before applying for admission.
4th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I discontinue diploma course and do B.Tech by completing intermediate which I left before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am shiva I completed my intermediate MPC but failed in Maths subject so I joined diploma but now I want to write my intermediate failed subject and join B.Tech and discontinue diploma is it possible? Can you please guide me on this?
Yes you can write the failed paper by registering for SAY (Save A Year) program if you are in current academic year or else you can register for a retest during the next academic year end. Prepare well for the Maths exam. If you clear that you will get the intermediate certificate within 3-5 months.
3rd June 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma but have three backlogs is there any way to do b tech with discontinuing diploma or else any courses for one year with out wasting a year or can I write 3 backlogs in this year
20th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm finished inter in 2002 with backlog of maths-b any chance to complete that to get my intermediate certificate please suggest me
My e-mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?