11th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

16th March 2019, 03:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Classical Animation in the AAG-New Delhi is a pass in 10+2 or graduation in any discipline. Students who have strong sketching or painting skills are preferred for the admission to study the Diploma in Classical Animation in the AAG-New Delhi. Students with knowledge in Photoshop, Flash and 3D Software are an added advantage to study the Diploma in Classical Animation course in the AAG-New Delhi. Duration of the Diploma in Classical Animation in the AAG-New Delhi is 1 year.
17th March 2019, 12:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Minimum educational qualification required to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi is pass certificate in 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized institute. Duration of course is 1 year, divided into 2 semesters.
17th March 2019, 09:00 PM
cookie19

Eligibility criteria for the Diploma in classical Animation in AAG is :-

1. Students must have completed 10+2 or graduation in any discipline.
2. Preferable would from art background or have very good skills on sketching or painting.
3. There would be added advantage if student has prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash and 3D software.

Contact details of two centers in Delhi is below:-

AAG Preet Vihar
A-8, Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, New Delhi-110065
Ph - 011-43282004/05
Mob- 9560833889
[email protected]

AAG Pitampura
Pearl Best Height-1, 13th floor, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi- 110034
Ph- 011 - 45768100
Mob- 9718437337
Email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?