11th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Structure of Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Classical Animation of AAG-New Delhi. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

16th March 2019, 03:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Classical Animation of AAG-New Delhi. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

The Course structure of the Diploma in Classical Animation in the AAG-New Delhi is given below:

Semester I:

Foundation Art
Conceptual Art
Human Anatomy
Animal Anatomy
Story Board

Semester II:

Drawing for Animation
Classical Animation Basics
Classical Animation Advanced I
Classical Animation Advanced II
Toon Boom

Interested students have to contact the institute for the details about the course structure of the Diploma in Classical Animation.
17th March 2019, 12:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Duration of Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi is one year, comprises of 2 semesters. Course structure of Diploma in Classical Animation is as follows:
Semester 1
------------------
Foundation Art

Human Anatomy

Animal Anatomy

Conceptual Art

Story Board

Semester 2
------------------
Drawing for Animation

Classical Animation Basics

Classical Animation Advanced

Toon Boom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?