11th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

16th March 2019, 03:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply by collecting the application from the institute for the admission to study the Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or graduation in any discipline with strong skills in sketching or painting can apply for the admission to study the Diploma in Classical Animation course in the AAG-New Delhi. Admission to the Diploma in Classical Animation is done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the institute. Candidates should contact the AAG-New Delhi for exact details on the same.
17th March 2019, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi?

AAG-New Delhi conducts an entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi. Candidates are selected on the basis of score of entrance exam. Candidates must have passed intermediate examination in any stream from a recognized board to be eligible to study Diploma in Classical Animation in AAG-New Delhi.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th March 2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?