2nd March 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? What should I do for it?

Sir, I am 12th passed student and want to study Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course. Please tell me can I study this course? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Clinical Dentistry in United Campus of Malta?
  2. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  4. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  5. Is it possible to study dentistry after Bachelor of science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master in Clinical Dentistry in United Campus of Malta? -- [New]
  9. Which Diploma courses i can study in USA in the field of dentistry?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Clinical Dentistry in United Campus of Malta?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master in Clinical Dentistry in United Campus of Malta?
  12. What to do if BDS student does not get admission in MDS?
  13. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  15. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  16. What are the options available after BDS?
  17. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  18. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

6th April 2018, 09:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? What should I do for it?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course after the completion of class 12th. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the above mentioned Diploma course. Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th examination. So, apply in different colleges offering the said to pursue it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?