22nd June 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Computer Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

27th June 2020, 12:25 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi?

To get admission in diploma couse offered by AIT delhi, the eligibility criteria is:-
The candidate with a minimum 35% aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th.
The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are the compulsory subjects and the candidate should have passing marks in each of the mentioned three subjects without considering grace marks.

Admission Process:-
To get admission in Diploma Courses, the candidate has to qualify the Common entrance test conducted by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?