21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

22nd September 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BTech Chemical Engineering at the Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped is a pass in 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject with not less than 45% marks. Candidates are admitted to the BTech Chemical Engineering course through the entrance examination (State Entrance Examination (SEE)) conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?