14th February 2021, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from Buddha Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

16th February 2021, 10:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

You can admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
18th February 2021, 04:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology is that you must pass 10th in science stream with minimum 35% marks from a recognized board of India.
19th February 2021, 12:07 AM
Pikachuuuu

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Buddha Institute of Technology is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum 50% score.

You will get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?