14th February 2021, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from New Government Polytechnic Patna. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear in? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

16th February 2021, 10:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna can be seen below.

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You must have secured minimum 60% score in entrance exam to get admission.
17th February 2021, 05:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna is Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) which is conducted and organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.

The cutoff score required to secure admission in Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination is 60%.
19th February 2021, 12:04 AM
Pikachuuuu

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in New Government Polytechnic Patna is;

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You must secure minimum 60% marks in entrance test to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?