7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in IFTM University for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this university for this course.

11th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University :

>> You should have completed 10th with science from the recognized board.

>> Admission process can be through Online process.

>> Selection will be based on marks obtained in 10th.

Total fee to complete the course" Diploma in Computer Science Engineering " is 1.76 lakh.

Duration of the course is 3 years and full time course.
11th August 2019, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education if you want to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at IFTM University. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university or the polytechnic entrance exam of the state. You will get admission at your choice of place if you have a good rank.
11th August 2019, 10:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at IFTM University is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test score which is conducted by the IFTM University.
12th August 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in IFTM University for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this university for this course.

Those candidates who have passed the Class 10th examination with Science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the IFTM University.
Duration of the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering is 3 years full time in the IFTM University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 01:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subject.

The admission to the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University is on the basis of your scores in entrance examination conducted by IFTM University itself.

You can visit the website http://www.iftmuniversity.ac.in for more information.
15th August 2019, 08:25 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must have to complete 10th Pass with Science stream from a recognized board to be eligible for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at IFTM University. Admission is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in 10th board examination. Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.

Contact Information:
Moradabad ( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?