9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th August 2019, 02:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is 10th passed with minimum 40% marks in Mathematics and science(35% for SC and 33% for ST candidates.

The admission to the Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is on the basis of your scores and rank in Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) followed by Counseling.

You can visit the website http://powietjrt.in for more information.
15th August 2019, 06:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The qualification required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?