25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Dialysis Techniques from Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

28th September 2019, 10:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

The eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from recognized board. You should not have any backlog or compartment in any of the subject in 10+2.

You can check the website https://www.mmei.co.in for more details.
29th September 2019, 09:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Dialysis Techniques.

The course duration of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques is 2 years. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test score which is conducted by the Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai.
30th September 2019, 02:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Dialysis Techniques from Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.
Diploma in Dialysis Technician is a two year diploma course which is divided into four semesters. To be eligible for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques at Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai the candidate must complete Sr. Secondary (10+2) with Biology or Life Sciences as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Admission to the course will be based on the 12th board exam score. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?