25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course which is available in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 10:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

The duration of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai would be 2 years.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai would be :

Year I=)Rs.30,000

Year II=)Rs.30,000

You can check the website https://www.mmei.co.in for more details.
30th September 2019, 02:38 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course which is available in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!
The duration of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques at Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai is two years which is divided into four semesters. The total fee of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Manimekalai Educational Institute Chennai is Rs.25,000/ for two years. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?