13th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Aizza College of Engineering and Technology?

I want to do Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Aizza College of Engineering and Technology. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

16th October 2019, 05:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Aizza College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Aizza College of Engineering and Technology. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Those students who have passed the High School Examination (10th) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in the Aizza College of Engineering and Technology. Duration of the Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at the Aizza College of Engineering and Technology is 3 years full time. There are 60 Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats available in the Aizza College of Engineering and Technology.
17th October 2019, 12:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Aizza College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The basic qualification needed by a person to join the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Aizza College of Engineering and Technology is a pass in class 10th standard with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board. Those students who have scored good marks in Mathematics and Science subjects shall be granted preference at the time of admission.

Note -> All SC/ST candidate should have 5% of relaxation.

Contact Address:
Aizza College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Mulkala, Telangana 504209
Phone: 087362 00500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?