13th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Aizza College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Aizza College of Engineering and Technology. Kindly tell me about the benefits to doing this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

17th October 2019, 12:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Aizza College of Engineering and Technology?

The benefits of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering are a candidate improves their knowledge and skills by pursuing higher studies in the relevant field. You can become a trainee in a reputed companies and have the openings in the software industry as design engineers.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Mentor Graphics
Air India engineering Services Limited
Genlet Engineering private Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Some of the job types are given below.

Technical Assistant
Project Assistant Civil
Assistant Manager
Design Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?