20th November 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Hayagriva Polytechnic College?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Hayagriva Polytechnic College? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

22nd November 2020, 10:31 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Hayagriva Polytechnic College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Hayagriva Polytechnic College can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation from recognized board.

Admission will be done through state polytechnic entrance exam and counseling procedure of same.
22nd November 2020, 09:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Hayagriva Polytechnic College?

Must have completed 10+2 with PCM .
No.of seats 16.
3 year duration course with 6 semesters.
Candidates must have 45% or more in 10th and 12th in science and maths.
Qualifying exam must be with physics maths chemistry and 1 more subject of your own choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?