24th May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Dehradun Institute of Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

26th May 2019, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

For a diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you need to have a class 10th minimum qualification from a recognised board of education. Admission will be on the basis of polytechnic entrance exam conducted on the state level where the institute is situated.

Hence, have to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of Uttarakhand state because the institute is situated in Dehradun.
26th May 2019, 06:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology;

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology is pass in 10th standard with English as mandatory subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute.
Candidates are admitted on the basis of 10th score followed by counselling.

For more info;
https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/dip...l-engineering#
27th May 2019, 10:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a Diploma level Electrical Engineering course.

=> The minimum qualification required is the candidate should have passed 10th class with science and mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Dehradun Institute of Technology.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
27th May 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Dehradun Institute of Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Those students who have passed the Class X or its equivalent examination with Science, Mathematics and English subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course at Dehradun Institute of Technology – DIT University. Scope for the Electrical Diploma holders in the job market is high. All the manufacturing and production industries use electricity and electrical machineries. Therefore, candidates with the Diploma in Electrical Engineering are needed.
27th May 2019, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board.

Admissions to Diploma in Electrical Engineering course are based on merit of marks secured in 10th standard.
27th May 2019, 10:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology is 10th pass with mathematics .

The admission to the college is through entrance examination conducted by the Dehradun Institute of Technology.

The scorecard obtained from the Common Entrance Test is valid to apply Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology.

Check the website https://www.dituniversity.edu.in for more details.
27th May 2019, 10:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Dehradun Institute of Technology.

Eligibility :-
---------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You must have completed class 10th standard or equivalent grade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with science and English as a mandatory subject from any recognized Board or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?