24th May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Dehradun Institute of Technology. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

26th May 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

There is no entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology. Selection of candidates are made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by counselling. Required eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering is pass certificate in 10th class with Science and English as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute.

For more info;
https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/dip...l-engineering#
27th May 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Dehradun Institute of Technology. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

No, there is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology – DIT University. Admission to the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology – DIT University is done on the basis of merit based counseling on Class X marks. Therefore, it is not necessary to appear in any entrance examination for the admission to study in Electrical Engineering at Dehradun Institute of Technology – DIT University.
27th May 2019, 04:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No entrance examination is conducted by Dehradun Institute of Technology for offering admissions to Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Admissions to Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Dehradun Institute of Technology are done on merit basis of 10th standard examination marks. You should have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for admission to Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Dehradun Institute of Technology.
27th May 2019, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of Uttarakhand state if you are looking for admission in any polytechnic institute situated in Dehradun. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank.

Just make sure you score excellent marks in the polytechnic entrance exam if you are looking for admission at your choice of polytechnic institute.
27th May 2019, 10:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the admission to the college is through entrance examination conducted by the Dehradun Institute of Technology.

The scorecard obtained from the Common Entrance Test is valid to apply Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Dehradun Institute of Technology is 10th pass with mathematics .

Check the website https://www.dituniversity.edu.in for more details.
28th May 2019, 12:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology.
You will get eligible as per the merit based counseling based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.

You can visit the below link for more information.
https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/admissions/admission-procedure
28th May 2019, 08:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, such an entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Electrical Engineering at DIT University. However, the admission will be done based on counseling of 10th mark scored by the candidate. So, If you have scored good marks in 10th board exam then definitely you can get admission for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission at Dehradun Institute of Technology.

Official website -> https://www.dituniversity.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?