6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in SITYOG Institute of Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

10th August 2019, 02:03 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology?

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks to be eligible to apply for admiasion in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in SITYOG Institute of Technology.

The admission to the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology would be on the basis merit list of 10+2.
11th August 2019, 01:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology is 10th passed with minimum 50% marks from any state or central board.

The admission to the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology is through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) .

You would need to appear in the entrance examination and had to obtain a valid score. Once you obtain a valid score card.

You can visit the website http://www.sityog.edu.in/ to apply for admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?