8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference if I Diploma in Engineering on 10th basis and on 12th basis?

Hello,
I want to know that doing Diploma in Engineering course after 10th and doing same Diploma course after 12th has any difference? If yes, then please clarify me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Engineering course offered in IGNOU on 10th basis?
  2. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  3. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  6. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  7. How to apply for BARC job on the basis of 10th qualification?
  8. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  9. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  11. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  12. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  14. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  15. Names of the companies which hire freshers on the basis of engineering marks?
  16. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  17. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  18. Can I study Travel & Tourism Diploma course if secured 46% in 10th and 48% in 12th?
12th August 2015, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference if I Diploma in Engineering on 10th basis and on 12th basis?

No, there is no difference in the diploma course whether you pursue on 10th or 12th basis. It is only that - if you pursue your diploma course after 12th, your educational qualification will be more as compared to the tenth passed diploma candidates and you can opt for jobs having eligibility criteria of diploma or 10+2. However, at the same time you will have two years extra in your academic career.
12th August 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference if I Diploma in Engineering on 10th basis and on 12th basis?

No, there is no difference in Diploma in Engineering course even if you have pursue it after completion of your 10th standard or 12th standard. But, if you are interested to pursue Diploma course after 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination and by qualifying entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course whereas after completion of 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?