17th November 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Ved Vyas Polytechnic, Himmatnagar?

Hello everyone, I want to join Ved Vyas Polytechnic, Himmatnagar for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

29th November 2018, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Ved Vyas Polytechnic, Himmatnagar?

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state, where the polytechnic is situated. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

You will be allotted the given college in counselling, if you have a rank according to the standard of the college. Hence, make sure you have got a decent rank.
30th November 2018, 03:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Ved Vyas Polytechnic, Himmatnagar?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Ved Vyas Polytechnic, Himmatnagar are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognized board in any of the stream.
Candidate age criteria is not limited. Any particular age limit is not required.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th or 12th standard.
You can get admission directly as well as after clearing entrance examination conducted by college itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?