25th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for DCET entrance exam? Recommended books to prepare for DCET exam?

i am completing my diploma in mechanical this year. i want to know about the syllabus of DCET and is there any book to refer? i will be thankful if u help me out..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  2. Expected ranking after getting 98 marks in DCET?
  3. Previous year question papers of DCET for diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. DCET solved question papers with answers?
  5. DCET diploma in CSE solved question papers with answers?
  6. Syllabus for MBA entrance exam? Names of the recommended books for preparation for the entrance test?
  7. For diploma CET ranking is the final semester marks considered?
  8. Books recommended to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in Diploma CET for admission in RVCE, Bangalore?
  10. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  12. Can I get a seat in BMS college in Bangalore for E&C after getting 533 rank in CET? Does computer science has any future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do take COMEDK for engineering? I have done my schooling and PU outside Karnataka
  14. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  18. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
28th February 2016, 12:50 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Syllabus for DCET entrance exam? Recommended books to prepare for DCET exam?

DCET is the entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Government for lateral entry examination into Engineering.The syllabus for DCET entrance examination include Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry and the course subjects.You can learn the Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry from your first year Diploma text books.Course subjects include 10 various subjects from your Mechanical Branch.You need not buy any of the books for this.You text books from second and third year are more than enough.
24th April 2022, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for DCET entrance exam? Recommended books to prepare for DCET exam?

Reference books for diploma electrical students
23rd February 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Please i need dcet model question paper with answer in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?