30th January 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Robotics Engineering in Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College Nagapattinam?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College Nagapattinam for Diploma in Electronics & Robotics Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

31st January 2020, 04:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Robotics Engineering in Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College Nagapattinam?

Eligibility criteria required to study Diploma in Electronics & Robotics Engineering in Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College Nagapattinam is:

>> First Year:

The candidate should have passed S.S.L.C.( 10 years or 11 years ).

The Anglo Indian High School Examinations.

The Matriculation Examination of Tamilnadu or Central Board of Secondary course.

Any other Examination recognized as equivalent to the Board of Secondary Education, Tamilnadu, Special Reservation.

>> Lateral Entry:

For Lateral Entry into the direct second year (III Semester), the Candidate shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Academic Vocational) of 10 plus 2 pattern, with usual conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?