14th August 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But I have special interest in Automobiles. I want to know that if I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering then it will be difficult for me to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to be an automobile engineer?
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  8. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  9. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can a person opt for B.E Mechanical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile?
  12. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  13. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  15. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  16. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
18th August 2015, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

No, you can pursue B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course. Since, you have completed three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.
28th August 2015, 10:01 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it difficult to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

I don't think that Automobile Engineering in graduation is difficult for the student who had done his Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Automobile Engineering is the one the branch which is obtained from Mechanical
Engineering only.So there will such difference between these subjects.

Only the few subjects may be on or two per semester may vary,those subjects will be
related to your Automobile Engineering stream,Other than those one or two subjects all
other subjects will remain.

Moreover as you have done Mechanical in Diploma you will find many similar subjects
in Automobile Engineering which you have studied in your Diploma.

So don't panic about the difficulty of the course,without any doubt you can go for
Automobile Engineering if you think that you can perform well in Mechanical Engineering
stream.
31st January 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

after completing Diploma in automobile engineering how to get into b.tech in automobile? is there any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?