29th March 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Processing in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Food Processing from Tripura Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

1st April 2019, 05:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Processing in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Food Processing from Tripura Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed the Madhyamik Examination (Class 10th) or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) from a recognized Board are eligible to study the Diploma in Food Processing in the Tripura Institute of Technology. Admission to the Diploma in Food Processing in the Tripura Institute of Technology is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?